Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged.........

I am: Sleepy
I found: that the movie GHOST TOWN is hilarious, totally recommended. I will probably see it again!
I think: You are put in specific places in your life for a reason, it is fun to realize what that reason was or is.
I know: that i am overly sensitive, i am trying to work on that though.
I want: an a/c in my apartment, seriously so hot and muggy
I dislike: mean people, sweating, and clear bra straps I mean seriously people do you think we really can't see them.
I miss: my friends, family and home back in Utah!
I fear: getting old
I feel: compassion for people, it breaks my heart to see someone eating alone
I hear: Big trucks and car alarms.....all day long, why can't people figure out those alarms?
I smell:nothing really
I crave: Something sweet after every meal, I blame Trav.
I usually: check my email, i don't know a million times a day
I search: the internet for everything, I don't know how I survived without it.
I wonder: who will win the election for President in November, hmmm
I regret: nothing, i have never made a bad decision, ha ha just kidding made a bunch but try not to think about what i wish i would have done differently
I wish: I could know the future, wouldn't that make life so much easier?
I love: Trav, a warm bath, my house, a good book, new boots, chocolate milk, and a home cooked meal.
I care: about having strong and lasting relationships with those around me
I always: put the toilet seat lid down and now so does Trav, something about an open toilet seat drives me nuts.
I worry: about everything, i really worry too much!
I am not: flexible, used to be, i don't know what happened, i should work on that
I remember: being young and carefree. Those were the days when you didn't stress about work and life and your biggest worries were what you were going to wear to school that day and what you were going to do on the weekend.
I sing: all the time, especially in the car, that is when I had one :(
I don't always: make the bed in the morning, that drives Trav crazy, but i am working that too.
I argue: just to argue.....I may agree with someone, but sometimes feel the need to defend the other point of view, I know it's weird.
I write: list after list after list......you will find them all over my apt., in my purse and on my computer.
I win: not much of anything i am not a big winner :)
I lose: my keys in my purse all the time.......dang purse is too big, all of them :).
I listen: right now to a helicopter and the printer going out of control making copies!!!
I don't understand: a lot of things, but in particular why people intentionally hurt other people.
I can usually be found: on my computer, pathetic I know but true
I need: to make an effort to be more friendly, sometimes I just get lazy.
I forget: to do anything unless it is on a list.
I am happy: When I am with people I love, cheesy huh?

I TAG: Melissa (both of you), Michelle, Mindy, Rach

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It's about time!!!

Keri Cannon said...

I love it!!!! It's so fun to read about you. I used to be carefree too and now I am so scheduled! How do we change that?