Sunday, September 21, 2008

Apartment

Ok so as promised I am posting pictures of our luxurious 519 sq foot apartment. No truly though we can't complain it is great. I know you will look at the pictures and say "great?", but by NY standards it really is I promise.

This is the front room, that is Trav's NY picture, its huge!

Another view, through those windows you can see Harlem, it is actually really pretty.

Our kitchen, tiny sink and range and no room for the fridge so it is in the living room.

The bedroom, nothing exciting at all I ran out of things to put on the walls.

And the bathroom.

There you have it our home for the next 9 months and the front room in which friends and family are welcome to come crash on :).

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute appartment, seriously, what a fun experience.

Michelle and Sean said...

Did you bring that furniture with you or did you buy that out there? Looks cute.

Fam in Real Life said...

What a fun adventure. I'm jealous!! love ya, Lori

Al & Whitney said...

so cute Mel!! Looks like you are having so much fun. I want to come visit