Friday, November 7, 2008

Connecticut

As I mentioned Trav's parents were in town for a conference for Ben's work. It was a builders conference and Trav and I were able to take the train to Connecticut for the day to do a home tour with Ben and Deb. Unfortunately we didn't take very many pictures, but these houses were really amazing. There was a lot of neat woodwork throughout, kitchens the size of our apartment, sitting rooms off all the bedrooms, seperate closets for just shoes, huge garages with ridiculous cars, butler kitchens, two story librarys, etc. Let's just say they were amazing. I really bummed I don't have more pictures. But thanks Ben and Deb for letting us tag a long! Oh and Connecticut was beautiful I was amazed at how pretty all the streets were and all of the huge trees with the leaves changing it is like in the movies.

3 comments:

Zack Family said...

I want to live there! Beautiful.

Blanck said...

Connecticut looks awesome. Back East in the Fall has got to be breath taking.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks

Kira Thunell said...

Wow! So when is Trav gonna build you one of those? And while he's at it, he can do one for us too. :) I hope all is well. Any big plans for the holidays? And the boys love her, Jax especially. I think I'll love her more when we are past the waking up every two hours to let her out at night phase. :)